Licensed Professional Counselor in PA
Certified Grief Counseling Specialist
The Confidence Coach
Focus: Full range of therapy + coaching
The original Sassy Shrink, Jaclyn promises to bring humor and sass to the experience, with a new perspective to foster change in your life. In a counseling or coaching session with Jaclyn, you can expect to laugh and cry together, to be challenged and coddled, to feel empowered and cared for. Jaclyn works with individuals and couples, targeting anxiety, self-esteem and shame. Jaclyn is also available for life coaching, career coaching and a host of other performance based coaching.
- Promote overall and optimal mental health and wellness with a variety of therapeutic techniques
- Perform individual, couples, and family counseling to those experiencing difficulties with emotional and mental health, addictions, etc.
- Utilize the DSM 5 to diagnose and treat appropriately
- Provide assessments, complete documentation, and coordinate care with outside providers
- Create individualized treatment plans to support goals, personal growth, and development.
- Utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to support the client's journey to reach their goals
Holy Family University, Newtown, PA
Master of Science: Counseling Psychology
concentration in School Counseling
Pennsylvania State University, Abington, PA
Bachelors of the Arts: Psychology